AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Natural Bodybuilding
- Physique-Focused Fitness Programs -- Fat Loss, Muscle Gain, Body Composition Transformation
- Fitness Nutrition – Assessment, Analysis, & Programming
- Integrating Mobility & Flexibility into Traditional Strength Training Programs
Nate has run a successful private training and consulting practice for over 15 years. He has worked with a wide range of clientele ranging from professional athletes, models, and physique competitors to beginners and busy professionals looking to improve their health and fitness levels.
Nate is a 4x Amazon #1 Best-Selling Author (The Truth About Carbs, The Truth About Weight Loss, The 6-Pack Checklist, Rise Above). His work has appeared in Men’s Fitness, Men’s Health, Muscle & Fitness, LIVESTRONG, Bodybuilding.com, and T-Nation. He was named one of The 100 Most Influential People in Health & Fitness (Greatist), and one of The Hottest 50 Trainers in America (Shape).
Nate is passionate about fitness research and education. Through various research journals he stays on top of the latest data, and he has been a speaker at fitness conferences and corporate wellness programs including Paleo f(x), Body 2.0, Zynga, Wix.com, Stanford Graduate School of Business, and Hanson Bridgett LLP.
On the practical application side of the physique game, Nate is a 2x natural bodybuilding champion and has worked as a model and representative for several fitness brands.
Of course all of this is really meaningless to you. You just want to know how Nate can help YOU reach YOUR fitness goals.
Well, Nate’s rare combination of formal education, practical experience, and no B.S.-style will help you filter through the fluff, hack away the unessential, and get down to what works in the real world. He designs targeted training and nutrition programs tailored specifically to your experience level, situation, and goals.
His mission is to help you reach your goals in the most effective, efficient, and sustainable ways possible.
Nate takes a “two teammates getting after it” approach to fitness. If you are truly dedicated and committed to achieving your goals, and can put up with some bad jokes, he looks forward to hanging and training with you soon.
NOTE: Nate wrote this bio in the third person in hopes that it would convince you that someone else was compelled to tell his glorious tale.
- Certified Personal Trainer, American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Certified Specialist in Sports Nutrition, International Sports Science Association (ISSA)
- Certified Specialist in Fitness Nutrition, International Sports Science Association (ISSA)
- Functional Training & Corrective Exercise Specialty Certification (ACE)
- The Janda System of Evaluation and Treatment of Muscle Imbalance Certification
- Sport Yoga Instructor (NESTA)
- 2009 Musclemania America & World Natural Bodybuilding Championships — 1st Place, Bantamweight Division
- 2004 NPC Max Muscle Natural Bodybuilding Championships — 1st place, Lightweight Division
- Former Professional Wrestler and Stunt/Acrobatics Instructor with All Pro Wrestling and Pro Wrestling Iron