AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Igniting confidence and positive body image within my clients
- Distance Runners and Aerialists; Muscle Imbalance Correction and Performance Improvement
- Movement Assessment and Corrective Exercise for Injury Prevention and Recovery
- Detailed and Effective Nutrition Planning for Body Fat Loss and Muscle Gain
I am focused on igniting confidence and self worth into every person I meet and train with. Recognizing what our bodies are capable of goes beyond numbers and measurements. Together we will not just get you to your fitness goal, but we will make you stronger and more beautiful inside and out.
I grew up as a classically trained ballerina. I loved dancing, but I hated my body, and my struggle with anxiety left me feeling constantly defeated. No matter how hard I worked, I never felt good about myself or my physical abilities, and spent my teenage years and 20’s struggling with my weight.
Through sharing my own battles with body image, I’ve found that I’m better able to serve others who are up against similar struggles. My clients will transform their bodies, but more importantly, after participating in my programs, they’ll discover that they have renewed love and appreciation for their bodies, and a positive and empowered outlook on life.
I specialize in distance runners, aerialists, and corrective exercise. My athletic background as a marathoner and dancer have taught me to have a strong understanding of what these bodies specifically need to perform and remain healthy and uninjured under extreme physical requirements. During peak season or in your off months, we will focus on programs that build stability, strength, and power.
- B.A. University of California, Los Angeles
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer, CES, FNS
- NASN Licensed Primary Sports Nutritionist
- Strength vs. Cardio — Here's How to Structure Your Workout, PopSugar, March 2017