AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Core Strength Conditioning
- Total Body Toning and Conditioning for All Ages
- Off-IceTraining for Figure Skaters
- Weight Loss for a Healthy Body
Maggie is here to help you reach your fitness goals through training that is diverse, fun and functional. She will put together a program that will give you the most benefit, and at the same time make it interesting enough so you'll want to stick with it.
Maggie has been involved with athletics and dance since she was a child. Her training has included many years of training in ballet, tap, gymnastics and figure skating. In high school, she was a successful member of the swim team and basketball team and was awarded the Presidential Physical Fitness award. For 5 years, Maggie skated professionally with Ice Follies, Holiday on Ice, and Disney on Ice, performing all over the United States and Canada.
Today, Maggie continues to skate. She says that "Figure skating is my passion." She is a competitive figure skater (2004 National Adult Gold II Champion), and a U.S. Figure Skating official judge. She also volunteers on various committees of U.S. Figure Skating, the National Governing Body for figure skating.
Maggie is a certified Personal Fitness Trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine. She teaches group Core Strength classes, and maintains CPR and First Aid certifications. Maggie also holds a degree in Kinesiology: Exercise and Movement Science, graduating Magna Cum Laude from San Francisco State University.
- Bachelor of Science: Kinesiology (Exercise & Movement Sciences) Magna Cum Laude from San Francisco State University
- CPT (Certified Personal Trainer) & CES (Corrective Exercise Specialist) from NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- Certified CPR/AED for Infants, Children and Adults