AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Strength & Conditioning
- Run Coach & Program Design
- MAX VO2 & EMR/RMR Metabolic Assessments
- CrossFit & Sport Training
- Weight Loss & Nutrition
- Tough Mudder, Warrior Dash, Spartan Race, Muddy Buddy
- TRX, Kettle Bell, BOSU, Group Exercise
For me, fitness is life. Fitness is more than exercise, it's more than the countless hours logged in the gym, it's more than the beads of sweat running down my face, and it's more than the thousands of miles ran on the road. JDLT is about helping people make lifestyle changes. It's about helping others find their inner strength and energy through health and wellness. Whether you're a seasoned triathlete looking to finally reach that podium, or the sedentary individual striving for a change, JDLT will help you get there!
- B.S. Kinesiology (Exercise Physiology)
- San Francisco State University
- Certified Personal Trainer - American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)\
- CrossFit Level 1 (CF-L1) Trainer
- Certified Metabolic Specialist - NewLeaf Fitness
- CPR/AED - American Red Cross
These 23 Fitness Pros Have a Kick-Ass Message You Need to Hear, Greatist, October 2015