AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Body Composition Change: Fat Loss/Lean Muscle Gain
- High-Intensity Interval Training/Bootcamps/Tabata
- Core Training
- Corrective Exercise
- Nutritional Coaching
Before realizing his dream career, Joe spent five years in finance. Originally from Massachusetts, Joe attended Northeastern University where he majored in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance and a minor in Spanish. While pursuing his MBA part-time at Boston University, Joe began religiously attending the group fitness studio Barry's Bootcamp, which prompted a career change. Refusing to live a life he was no longer passionate about, he risked everything, uprooted his life from Boston, and moved to San Francisco to pursue his dreams of becoming a personal trainer.
Joe is a Certified Personal Trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine and PN Level 1 Certified through Precision Nutrition. His fitness and exercise background is truly eclectic influenced by his affinity for tabata, bootcamp, and other high-intensity interval training. His official personal training career began at Equinox Sports Club in 2015, but his training knowledge and style has evolved through his mentorship with DIAKADI. In addition to personal training, Joe is also a group fitness instructor having taught at Orangetheory Fitness, Wheel House, and Rogue & Saint Fitness. He is the embodiment of a true fitness professional using his business acumen to transform his passion for health, nutrition, and fitness into an entrepreneurial venture.
- Certified Personal Trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM- CPT)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified (PN Level 1 Certified)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from Northeastern University
- Concentration: Finance & Insurance/Minor: Spanish
- TRX Qualified Suspension and Group Trainer Level 1