AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Body Composition Change: Fat Loss, Lean Muscle, Mass Gain
- Motivation, Mindset, and Identity Transformation
- Fitness Nutrition Planning + Education
Jackson is the face and front man of the Perfect Fitness Rip Deck which you may have seen commercials for on ESPN and has been featured in Men’s Health, Men’s Fitness, Men’s Exercise, and Exercise for Men. Equally as noteworthy, he has done work that appeared on Nike.com and has been featured on MuscleAndFitness.com and Bodybuilding.com numerous times. Jackson’s professional opinion is highly sought after in the health/fitness industry as well with sales of over 140 individual exercise demo and video blogs to various fitness websites, apps, and organizations.
All of this success is for good reason, Jackson is living proof that his training methods not only work, but also have the ability to produce head-turning and life changing results. Attention to detail, intensity, passion, enthusiasm, and a mindset that “limits are self imposed and meant to be broken,” make his training style uniquely effective for both the body and the mind.
Jackson is a certified personal trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine and holds a Level 1 Instructor certification from Kettlebell Concepts. His certifications are seemingly pale in comparison to his self-education and experimentation with health, fitness, and nutrition concepts as he treats his training as much more than just a job or even a career – to him, it’s a way of life and his absolute passion and purpose.
Jackson began his education into health and fitness back in high school when he used it as a means to increase his athletic performance on the baseball field, which continued into college as a member of the varsity baseball team. From that point forward, Jackson has worked enthusiastically to perfect his craft developing a training style all his own combining a meticulously well-researched plan, intensity, and focus with short-rest intervals and volume turning your standard, boring training session into an intense, fat-burning and muscle-building experience.
In addition to the physical benefits, Jackson places special emphasis on the often overlooked mental benefits of his training that tend to positively enhance all other areas of life, including improvements in confidence, self-image, positivity, discipline, and work ethic. These non-physical improvements can often have long-lasting and profound changes leading to not only looking better and feeling better, but also being a better person and living a richer and fuller life.
According to Jackson, “My goal with each session is to make you physically and mentally stronger than you were the day before.”
EDUCATION + ACHIEVMENTS.
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Level 1 Instructor, Kettlebell Concepts
- Adult CPR/AED, American Red Cross
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, cum laude with departmental honors in Computer Science & Economics
- San Francisco Magazine’s “Best Personal Trainer for Abs” 2015
- Six-time Cover Model for Fitness Products Produced by Perfect Fitness
- Modeled for Nike, ESPN, Men’s Health, Men’s Fitness, Bodybuilding.com, Exercise for Men, Men’s Exercise, DNA, Cosmopolitan
- Muscle & Fitness Male Model June 2013 Monthly Winner
- Featured in National Television Commercial for Perfect Fitness’ Perfect Rip Deck
- Sold over 140 Exercise Demos and Video Blogs to Fitness Websites, Apps, and Organizations