AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Fat Loss and Lean Muscle Development
- Working with Athletes, both Elite Competitors and Weekend Warriors
- Beginner and Intermediate Training
- Fun and Creative Workouts
- Nutritional Guidance
- Speed, Agility, Quality (SAQ) and Plyometric
- Flexibility, Balance and Coordination
- Core Strength and Power
Gavin's love of fitness training and soccer coaching came together to form the popular SoccerSculpt work outs at Crissy Fields and Golden Gate Park. Currently he plays in the SFSFL Majors on a semi-pro team, coaches Varsity soccer at Lick- Wilmerding High School, and trains in Muy Thai martial arts. His other interests include snowboarding, tennis, backpacking and mountaineering. Because of Gavin's extensive experience as a coach he considers himself an excellent motivator and knows what it takes to achieve results. One of his main core ideologies that shapes his teachings is that humans are not machines. They are organisms that are affected differently by external stimuli such as emotional issues, work relationships, social life, sleep patterns, nutrition and genetic history. As such, Gavin takes all these factors into consideration when formulating the perfect fitness regimen for his clients. Aside from being professionally attentive, Gavin has an endearing personality and is often described as honest, likable and quiet. He is considered by his clients both as a trusted coach and friend.
- BS in Health and Sports Studies (University of Huddersfield, England)
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- NESTA SAQ Specialist
- NSCAA Advanced National Soccer Coach