AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Functional Strength Training
- Corrective Posture + Form, Core Activation
- Mind-Body Awareness, Coordination & Control
- Behavioral Change and Support
- Cardiovascular Training for Endurance, Agility, & Weight Loss
Fitness aficionado Emma Manion is a dance educator, personal trainer, and performance artist who hails from the green mountains of Vermont. Since moving to San Francisco in 2006, she's trained, taught, created and collaborated with a number of establishments and professionals throughout the Bay Area. Emma holds her B.A. in Dance and Humanities from Bennington College and is a National Academy of Sports Medicine certified trainer. She's had a lifelong fascination with the human body's composition, capabilities, and direct link to our quality of life! In her classes and with solo clients, she illustrates the joy in moving powerfully with intention and a mechanical awareness.
- B.A. in Dance and Humanities Bennington College
- Certified Personal Trainer NASM