AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Muscular Strength and Conditioning
- Body Toning and Weight Loss
- Improving Coordination and Agility
- Functional Training, including Correcting Muscle Imbalances, Improving Posture + Alignment and Flexibility
- Holistic Approach toward Stress Management, Nutrition and Lifestyle via Health Counseling
Christian has been very active and involved in fitness his entire life. His love for sports and competition (football, basketball, tennis, golf and snowboarding), as well as helping people achieve their goals in life correlates with his passion in personal training and health counseling. His past career was in the corporate life of tech sales. His motivation to switch careers was due to his yearning to be face to face with his clients while having a direct and positive impact in their lives. "Improving my clients’ personal lives is extremely rewarding."
Christian is a certified personal trainer from the National Academy for Sports Medicine. His many specific certifications include some notables: Certified CHEK Exercise Coach, Certified Health Coach, kettlebells, ViPR (Vitality Performance Re-Conditioning) and TRX. He has found that the best results his clients have experienced are through a good combination of strength and circuit training. This has resulted in positive gains in total body strength, toning and weight loss.
On a much larger scale, Christian attended the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in 2011 and became Certified Health Counselor. This well-rounded program covers not only a vast amount of nutritional studies but also looks at the lifestyle challenges that our society must overcome, specifically, choices made in one's relationship, career, exercise, sleep and even spirituality. "Our world is confronted with a ton of emotional and physical stress and ultimately poor overall health. There is rarely one silver bullet that creates a healthy lifestyle but rather a well-balanced series of intelligent choices made in a person's life. I enjoy discovering the problem(s) in my client's situation and then solving their problems to ultimately make them a happier person. This not only improves their life but can improve their family/friends life as well." The key to Christian’s success as a trainer are his strong communication and listening skills, motivating his clients, his likability and his ability to relate so well to his clients.
- NASM Certification, National Academy for Sports Medicine
- CHEK Institute, Exercise Coach
- Integrative Nutition, Certified Health Coach
- MAT, Muscle Activation Techniques
- Kettlebells, Levels 1 & 2
- Precision Nutrition Certification, Level 1
- ViPR, Vitality Performance Re-Conditioning
- FMS, Functional Movement Screen Level 1 and 2
- TRX, Total Body Resistance Exercise
- Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing, Susquehanna University