Are you still searching for the perfect diet? Can’t get the weight off even though you are working out all the time? Come check out Alexandria Marcus' free lecture and unlock the secrets to your nutrition plan and how to fire it up.
- Create new habits to replace old weight loss myths.
- Learn to connect with your mind and body to lose weight.
- Stop the blame/shame cycle that keeps you frustrated and stuck.
- Leave with eating psychology tools to fire up your metabolism.
- Discover the hidden messages in your excess weight and eating challenges.
- Date: September 3, 2014
- Time: 7:00-8:30pm
- Location: DIAKADI
- Cost: Free for Trainers and Clients
Alexandria Marcus, HLC, EPC runs a company called HEARTfood. She works with motivated individuals who are tired of feeling stuck in emotional eating patterns and want to make peace with food and their body, while feeling lighter and experiencing more pleasure on a daily basis. She’s a Certified Eating Psychology Coach and a CHEK Certified Holistic Lifestyle and Nutrition Coach Level 2. She studied with New York Times best-selling author Geneen Roth and appeared on The Oprah Show. HEARTfood includes a private practice in San Francisco coaching clients in person, over Skype and on the phone. Alexandria also leads popular "Beyond Weight Loss" classes around the Bay Area. For years, Alexandria was stuck in the yo-yo dieting cycle, gaining and losing hundreds of pounds, until she discovered that deeper more sustainable answers lie within. She offers a non-diet approach of diving into issues around weight, food and body image in a safe, supportive community.
To learn more visit her website at www.MyHeartfood.com