Who needs this exercise?
This stretch is great for people who stand or sit for prolonged periods of time, athletes, bodybuilders and dancers. It's also a quick and easy stretch do do anywhere so it's highly encouraged that everyone try it.
For Best Results:
- Start by standing up straight.
- Cross your right leg over your left leg such that your feet line up.
- Bring your right arm up in a vertical position.
- Take a deep breath, twist your body 45* to the left and bend forward with your arm still extended vertically.
- Exhale as you do this.
- Hold the stretch for two seconds and release.
- Do this 10 times on each side.
- Don't forget to breathe.
Note: If you feel pain and/or numbness during the exercise, discontinue until checking with a professional.