DIAKADI Health Practitioner Name | Lynne Anderson Born in Canada, Lynne's study of movement began as a figure skater in the early 1970's and has evolved over the years through her practices of yoga, martial arts, and Pilates.
As a personal trainer she works across various modalities of training to help her clients reach their health and wellness goals, always with a focus on proper movement patterns, core engagement and posture.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
- Total core fitness utilizing principles from Pilates
- Tone and Strength Training
- Flexibility incorporating Yoga for better performance of day-to-day activities
- Boxing and Kickboxing for cardio and stress reduction
- Weight Loss and Management with nutritional support
- Posture and Back Health
- Pre and Post Natal Pilates and Yoga
Lynne is a certified personal trainer, earning the most sought after certification in the industry from the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM).
She has practiced yoga in Canada and in California for over 10 years, obtaining her teaching certification with James Burkhardt at SomaYoga in San Francisco. She is a registered Yoga teacher at the highest level (500) with Yoga Alliance.
Lynne is a Certified Pilates Mat instructor with a specialization in Pilates for Athletes (equipment-based). She holds a black belt in one style of Karate and then again a brown belt in another style, and has also extensively trained in Western boxing, Thai-style kickboxing, and jujitsu-style ground fighting.
Learn more about Lynne Anderson.