If you are ever on the go and need a quick meal or snack that your trainer would approve of head over to litebite on Union Street. Just looking at their all organic meals on their website is making my stomach growl with anticipation. With a variety of healthy prepared meals you are bound to find something to satisfy you, and even your family.
litebite evolved from Techi and Angelo’s passion to create great tasting, yet healthy food for ourselves. In today’s modern schedule it is not always easy to take the extra time to prepare healthy foods. Eating out or eating fast food has become the alternative for many people with hectic lifestyles, but as we know, this is not a healthy habit to get stuck in. Restaurant and fast food menus are full of choices that serve large portions with added salt and fats, along with added expense in exchange for convenience. Many people who are more budget conscience have turned to grocery stores and deli’s that offer prepared foods, but these microwave ready foods are often over processed or pre-packaged.
Before starting litebite, they always tried to make an effort to cook a healthy meal after a long day at work, but found that by trying to simplify the food preparation of their meals, they ended up eating the same thing over and over. They tried preparing their meals on the weekend for the week ahead, but that ended up taking away from their family time. This lead them to the concept and methodology behind litebite. They began to research, gather, and develop recipes that have now become the llitebite menu. It is their undying drive to provide others, just like their own families, great tasting food choices that are healthy and convenient.
litebite is a gourmet prepared food market that makes healthy eating convenient. At litebite, you’ll find lighter and healthier versions of all your favorite foods, home-made in our market and ready to go. Unlike grocery stores and popular “healthy” or “organic” deli’s, they believe preparation is as important as ingredients. That’s why they like to use whenever possible all-natural, fresh, low-calorie ingredients, prepared in healthy ways, to create lighter, nutritious offerings that don’t compromise on taste.
litebite believes the preparation of a healthy meal is as important as the ingredients
- “Natural” and “Healthy” foods are important, but they are not healthier if they are not prepared properly
- They have many years of culinary experience, so they know how to combine natural and fresh ingredients with a variety of spices and cooking styles to create healthy, yet tasty food
- Check out “the litebite difference” on our Menu page. There you can see the nutrition content of some of their items and how they compare to common alternatives
litebite is great for people on the go
- From individual portions to meals for the whole family, they have a wide variety of entrées, sides and even desserts that are ready-to-eat
- They know you’re in a hurry, so they’re set up for fast service without compromising on quality
- They’re part of your neighborhood
litebite offers healthy food that tastes great
- You’re not missing anything by eating healthy – their food tastes great
- They make it easy to eat right
- Their meals are low sodium, low fat, low cholesterol and low calorie
- They care about our customer’s health
litebite’s service enhances your experience
- Their staff is trained to help you select items that complement each other
- Their staff is trained to understand the ingredients and preparation of foods to help you understand their benefits
- Their staff can even suggest ways to use items in other dishes for variety
Stop by Their gourmet market located at 1796 Union Street in San Francisco, CA 94123.
Monday through Friday 7:00 AM -8:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 AM -7:00 PM
* breakfast is served Monday through Friday 7am-12pm and Weekends 9am-2pm
For more information visit litebite.com