Trainer Name: Ross Steiner AREA OF SPECIALTY
- Program Design- Full program focusing on balanced mixture of core, strength, nutrition, flexibility and cardiovascular efficiency
- Sport Specific Strength and Conditioning
- Outside/Extreme Sports Preparation: Snowboarding, mountain-biking, Rock-climbing and surfing
- Self Defense- Jiu Jitsu (no- gi), Basic Boxing Conditioning
- Weight Loss/Weight Gain
- Pre and Post Natal Fitness
Ross Steiner has been involved in a variety of facets of personal training since 2003 when he first became interested in helping people increase their fitness levels for functional purposes. Initially, Ross began by offering individual surf sessions to beginning surf students, but soon realized that in order to truly serve the needs of his clientele, he would have to increase his knowledge base.
In March 2005, Ross received his NASM CPT certificate and was contracted by Crunch Fitness soon thereafter. Throughout his tenure at Crunch, Ross was fortunate to participate in a myriad of professional development opportunities, such as Promise Kickboxing certification, TRX systems as well as Powerlifting. These ongoing opportunities served to increase Ross’s knowledgebase and diversify his repertoire as a personal trainer. In December 2009, Ross attained his USAW club coach (Olympic style weightlifting) certification as well as becoming a BFS certified strength and conditioning coach. Ross is also the strenghth and conditioning coach for the football team at Mission High.