- 1 c. Fat Free ricotta cheese
- 1/3 c. reduced-fat Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1-10 oz. pkg frozen spinach, drained
- 6-6 oz. skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 c. dry white wine
Directions 1. Preheat oven 350 degrees. 2. To prepare filling, combine all filling ingredients. 3. To prepare chicken, place each chicken breast between 2 sheets heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/4 inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Divide and spread filling evenly over chicken breasts. Roll up jelly-roll fashion. Tuck in sides; place chicken, seam side down, in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Pour wine over chicken. Cover dish with foil. 4. Bake for 30 minutes, basting chicken with wine every 10 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes or until chicken is done.