DIAKADI would like to welcome all to our "Stand Tall-Posture Clinic" with Billy Polson on January 22nd, 2011 During this clinic we will be discussing how your posture affects day to day movements, and how you can reduce your slouching.
Saturday, January 22nd, 10:00AM to 11:00AM.
@ DIAKADI Body Personal Training and Wellness Center
290 Division St, 2nd Floor, San Francisco
Event hosted by Billy Polson
Free one hour event discussing the following topics:
- History of good and bad posture
- Muscle imbalances
- Possible short and long term side affects of bad posture
- Relationship between Poor Posture and Aesthetics/Muscle Development
- Holistic considerations with posture
- Pain Reduction
- Homework-Daily exercises and stretches
- Developing long term joint comfort
Billy is the founder and co-owner of DIAKADI Body. He was recently named by Men's Journal Magazine as one of the Top 100 Trainers in America, as well as one of the Top 10 Trainers in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Chronicle. Peers and other fitness professionals look to Billy as he is the fitness advisor to several national health organizations. All with good reason - Billy devotes his own life and energy towards helping others learn how to live the strong, healthy, comfortable and happy life they were meant to live.