AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Detailed Full Body Assessments and Truly Individualized Program Design
- Functional Movement and Sport Training
- Pain Reduction and Injury Prevention (Pre/Post-Rehab)
- Breaking Athletes and Experienced Fitness Clients out of Plateaus in Their Workouts
- Holistic Lifestyle Changes
Billy is the founder and co-owner of DIAKADI. He was named by Men's Journal Magazine as one of the Top 100 Trainers in America, as well as one of the Top 10 Trainers in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Chronicle. As a fitness performance coach, he has been featured in numerous national and local publications including Inc Magazine, The Huffington Post, MSN.com, Women’s Health, and 7x7 Magazine. Peers and other fitness professionals look to Billy as a fitness advisor and speaker on topics ranging from ‘Posture Correction’ to ‘Proper Assessment Techniques for Trainers and Coaches’. All with good reason - Billy devotes his own life and energy towards helping others learn how to live the strong, healthy, comfortable and happy life they were meant to live.
From his undergraduate and post-graduate studies, his national certifications and his 20 years of experience working as a coach and trainer, Billy knows body dynamics, injury prevention and maximizing personal performance. He understands these same fundamentals of fitness from his own experience as a competitive athlete. With gymnastics training throughout high school and college, competitive swimming since the age of five, and more recently biking and running as a competitive triathlete, Billy has gained a unique grasp on balance, body and muscle control, mental focus and power development. His years competing in volleyball and as a varsity cheerleader at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill showed Billy how to apply these same fundamentals for greater success in team play and competition.
Billy puts it all together, and is the rare trainer who has the knowledge to give, the experience to relate, the passion to share, and the natural gift to teach. He travels to clients throughout North America for on-site assessments and program design work, using iChat or Skype for weekly meetings or training sessions.
Are you unhappy waking up each morning or feeling uncomfortable in your own skin? Are you looking for the next challenge in your workouts or to improve your game and skills in competitive or recreational sports? If so, Billy could be the trainer and fitness partner for you. Billy asks only that you have the desire for change, and the intention and determination to work with him to see it through. If you do, your success is guaranteed, and you will quickly experience a relationship with fitness and a relationship with yourself in ways you never imagined.
Since joining the fitness industry, Billy's vision was to create a cutting-edge training facility exclusively for the Bay Area's leading independent fitness trainers and coaches. DIAKADI is that vision, and recently, it was voted Best Place to Get Fit by San Francisco Magazine, the Best Program Design by 7x7 magazine, as well as the Top Trainers and Gym in San Francisco by SF Chronicle, ABC Best of the Bay and CitySearch. Whether you choose to train with Billy or any of the other DIAKADI trainers, he is confident you will see and feel the DIAKADI difference!
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), The National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Level 1 Practitioner and Exercise Coach, The CHEK Institute
- Holistic Lifestyle Coach, The CHEK Institute
- Certified Personal Trainer, The National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Personal Trainer, The American Council on Exercise
- Posturology 101 and Somatic Series Coursework (Cervical & Thoracic Spine, Shoulders, Pelvis, Low Back, Extremities), Neurosomatic Educators
- Statistics (BS Degree), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- U.S. Swim Team Member
- U.S. Women's Lacrosse Team Member
- U.S. Women's Rowing Team Member
- U.S. Team Member of Mr. Olympia Body Building
- Professional Skate Boarder
- Junior National Volleyball Player
- Beginner and Competitive Triathletes
- Youth (ages 11 -18) of all Experience Levels
- Obese Individuals Losing from 90-180 lbs
- Seniors Gaining an Inch in Height Through Posture Corrective Work
10 Entrepreneurs Share Their Summer Reading Lists, Inc. , May 2016
The Best Workouts for Losing the Last 10 lbs, The Huffington Post, August 2016
- Sweat SF: Everything You Need to Know About DIAKADI, 7x7, April 2015