AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Run Coaching and Program Design
- Endurance Training
- Injury Prevention
- Total Body Conditioning and Weight Loss
- Nutrition Counseling
Angela is a Certified Personal Trainer through the American College of Sports Medicine. She is also a USA Track & Field Level 1 Coach and Road Runners Club of America Coach. Angela's passion for sports and fitness began at a young age: winters spent on the slopes, summers in the pool, and spring and fall playing various team sports. For the past 10 years she has regularly competed in races on the road and trail, and is a member of San Francisco’s elite women’s racing team, The Impalas.
Angela specializes in working with athletes seeking to prevent injury, improve endurance and speed, and crush their race goals. But she truly enjoys working with clients of all ages and fitness levels, no matter their goal. Weight loss, pain relief, and a more balanced life are all achievable with a holistic, personalized exercise program combined with a sustainable nutrition program (no diets here!). Angela will facilitate results for anyone looking to change their lives for the better.
- The North Face Endurance Challenge 50 Mile, Dec. 2014: 20th female, 4th in age group
- Stinson Beach Trail Marathon, Nov. 2014: Winner and 2nd overall
- Humboldt Redwoods Marathon, Oct. 2014: Winner and 6th overall
- San Francisco Marathon, July 2014: 7th female, 2nd in age group
- If You`ve Ever Had Stomach Pain on a Run, You Need to Read This, Exercise and Fitness, April 2016
Fix a Post-Run Stomachache Quickly With These Trainer Tips, Pop Sugar, April 2016
4 Tried And True Tips For Running With Your Dog, Women's Running, March 2016