AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Running Injury Prevention/ Prehab
- Run Coaching and Program Design
- Endurance Training
Angela is a Certified Personal Trainer through the American College of Sports Medicine. She is also a USA Track & Field Level 1 Coach and Road Runners Club of America Coach. Angela's passion for sports and fitness began at a young age: winters spent on the slopes, summers in the pool, and spring and fall playing various team sports. For over 10 years she has regularly competed in races on the road and trail, from 5k to 50 miles, and is a member of San Francisco’s elite women’s racing team, The Impalas.
Angela specializes in working with athletes seeking to prevent or return from running injuries, improve endurance and speed, and crush their race goals. But she truly enjoys working with clients of all ages and fitness levels, no matter their goal.
- NYC Marathon, Nov. 2016- 2:58
- San Jose Rock n' Roll half marathon, Oct. 2016- 1:23, 2nd in age group
- USATF 50k National Championships, Aug. 2015 and 2016- 5th place
- San Francisco Marathon, July 2015- 4th female
- 5 time Boston Marathon finisher
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- CHEK Exercise Coach
- USA Track & Field Level 1 Coach
- RRCA Coach
- VDOT Coach
- If You`ve Ever Had Stomach Pain on a Run, You Need to Read This, Exercise and Fitness, April 2016
Fix a Post-Run Stomachache Quickly With These Trainer Tips, Pop Sugar, April 2016
4 Tried And True Tips For Running With Your Dog, Women's Running, March 2016