AREAS OF SPECIALTY.
- Integration of mobility, stability, and strength training programs
- Fat loss
- Lean muscle training
- Hypertrophy training
- Posture specialist
Born in Hong Kong, I came to the United States at the age of seven. At a young age I fell in love with weight training and began building my home gym in my parent's basement. My interest in sports and fitness led me to San Diego State University, where I received my B.S. in Kinesiology with an emphasis in pre-physical therapy. I had the opportunity to learn from strength coaches, biomechanists, and athletic trainers in the SDSU athletics department.
I began my career as a personal trainer in San Francisco and haven't looked back. What I enjoy most as a personal trainer is seeing results and progress from the people I train. I hope to inspire others to live a healthy and happy lifestyle. When I am not in the gym I enjoy playing guitar, reading books, and traveling to different countries.
- B.S. Kinesiology emphasis in pre-physical therapy at San Diego State University
- Muscle Activation Technique Jumpstart Specialist, MAT
- Sports Performance Specialist, USA Weightlifting
- Certified Posture Specialist, NPI
- Certified Personal Trainer, NASM
- Foam Rolling Principles Level 1: Trigger Point Therapy